We have no open positions at the moment, but we're always interested in hearing from talented people. If you think that you should work here, please shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What it’s like to work here
TLDR; We have nice perks, exciting projects for interesting clients, and won’t work you to death.
- You have big opportunities to influence your job and how we work.
- You’ll enjoy a creative and smooth work environment.
- We’re the best colleagues.
- Remote work = OK. We have our HQ in Stockholm but you’re free to work from wherever you want within the Milky Way.
- Because we’re an international team, English is the lingua franca internally. We also speak Swedish, Portuguese, Korean, Slovak, Bulgarian and Lithuanian…
- We’re a team - leave no colleague behind! We try to avoid projects where you’d end up on a long-term contract on your own.
- 25 days of paid vacation every year.
- Personal Development Days – Every other Friday, we step away from client work and choose something else that will boost our skills and expertise.
- Company Development Days – When we feel it’s necessary to learn new things that require more time than one day every other week, we take time off to do that. How often and how long varies.
- Overtime is our enemy and should not exist. You work 9-5, 8–4, 10–6 or whatever suits you. If you can’t stop building stuff, then go do good deeds in open source!
- Workload: Every year has 224–229 workdays, depending on what days the Swedish national holidays occur. Out of these, approx 170 will be spent on client work, since the following days are excluded: 25 vacation days, 22 personal development days and 5–10 days conference/training days.
- Health/fitness benefits (up to 3000 SEK/year), insurance, doctors’ appointments during work. Staying healthy is vital to do a good day’s work.
- Pension savings following Swedish standards ITP1/ITP2. This amounts to 4,5% of your monthly salary.
- Company trips. We love traveling the world and make sure to go somewhere on at least two company-wide trips per year.
- Education budget. 4 200 SEK/year (approx €405, $480 or £370) each month to spend on stuff that makes you a better designer or developer. Upgrade your GitHub account? Play around with a VPS on Digital Ocean? Pro account on CodePen? Fill your ebook reader with an unhealthy amount of ebooks? It’s your choice.
- Your own stapler. To avoid fires.
- You’ll get a Macbook Pro or whatever computer you prefer that runs OS X or Linux.
- Enjoy working with the finest tools of the trade, such as Slack, Trello, Quip, GitHub, Harvest and Basecamp. Among the things powering us are Heroku, Codeship, Honeybadger, New Relic and Skylight.