Backend Developer – Ruby on Rails
We need to expand our team with another Rails developer.
Stockholm or remote. Whatever suits you.
- You're a true professional who loves what you're doing.
- You have a chronic thirst for knowledge and want to be a leading force in your field.
- You realize that you have super powers and want to use them together with us for a better world.
- You have at least 3 years of experience.
- You have nice manners and attitude towards your colleagues
As a Ruby on Rails expert you will be working in multidisciplinary teams building web apps. You'll be involved from concept to final product.
Most important skills
- Expert knowledge on Ruby on Rails and Rack
- Design Patterns and fluency in OOP
- Know how to write efficient tests (RSpec/Minitest/Capybara, etc)
- Good knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL/Redis, etc)
- Knowledge of APIs and REST principles
Having some knowledge within some of these fields impresses us even more:
- Elixir or other functional programming language
Applying for this job
Recruiters: We're not interested in getting any suggestions from you for this position. Thank you.
Agencies: This is a full time employment only so we're not interested in collaborations at this point.
Contact us on: email@example.com